Re: [codec] WGLC #2 for draft-ietf-codec-opus-10

Jean-Marc Valin <jmvalin@mozilla.com> Tue, 01 November 2011 22:34 UTC

Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 18:35:12 -0400
From: Jean-Marc Valin <jmvalin@mozilla.com>
To: codec@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [codec] WGLC #2 for draft-ietf-codec-opus-10

I forgot to mention, you can also get the source code directly from:
http://downloads.xiph.org/releases/opus/opus-0.9.8.tar.gz
This package includes the same code as in the draft, but it also
contains MSVC project files, an autoconf build system, and a test suite.
Also, the test vectors are located at
http://opus-codec.org/testvectors/opus_testvectors-draft10.tar.gz
Last thing, for those who want to start using Opus, we now have some API
documentation available at: http://opus-codec.org/docs/

Cheers,

	Jean-Marc