Re: [dhcwg] WGLC for draft-ietf-dhc-addr-notification - Respond by September 13, 2023

Timothy Winters <tim@qacafe.com> Mon, 25 September 2023 13:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=qacafe.com; s=google; t=1695649488; x=1696254288; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=rrYdYYXTb0mUw5iAyYmKu6lGVD5YLFJEI8kIaSOt0Gs=; b=K2kwhfU5yLwPPPDlY7g+lTttHnOLGzV6TMo7rvDWaD+3MqjoJljN1vNx4PkGSMeVTp CINzWd/ZjJrll2v9qDPqupecRFDcGf6DXF5GN6ucg1GAXg/bQuPcN7vqLmlx+tqWWClL h0g/09oavBsGBDjPOFClC3VYD0cOV0WFB213Q=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1695649488; x=1696254288; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=rrYdYYXTb0mUw5iAyYmKu6lGVD5YLFJEI8kIaSOt0Gs=; b=GiMkyNz1JUkElHpA3nrte3Fq94kGsH1x8yZmfOyyLH/h9CW7ryPfdA02SSPCkBMXw3 Qj1sNmjQXADFs+h+rCgVgKZaoGLgXSaLGwQ/0rg+NyzU+D5iu+tHwU9bjP94V9ffHJUt 3HvU/PYKSRUx1HkntMdLpV/oIU+kdoihEwDCUriyEAJu2a53aUykKhrAI4wQrptwEch6 zyp+1HPw6xjL5rDlAHf1dG/COji3qsUifEfUH6Hd0M625CiN2uC5iLCbPxqdNn0VyqhV k2A1fW0Z/Tidic8clpzVZ9x3AeGfiXqKA9qHOlg+03YHsli/3fsBnGZaEkm5BptEJ80e Rrhw==