Re: [dhcwg] WGLC for draft-ietf-dhc-addr-notification - Respond by September 13, 2023

Ole Trøan <otroan@employees.org> Tue, 12 September 2023 06:09 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-1.214 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, MIME_HTML_ONLY=0.1, MIME_HTML_ONLY_MULTI=0.001, MIME_QP_LONG_LINE=0.001, MPART_ALT_DIFF=0.79, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=employees.org; h=cc:cc:content-transfer-encoding:content-type:content-type :date:from:from:in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version:references :reply-to:subject:subject:to:to; s=prox2023; bh=iUptTt9DSpG/Cgk+ Igk6uFywVuFM/9k5ScEgokaSKU0=; b=J7qJfaLjfv561PxxUPRY03SANSJXdmCA I2j6YBYGg6JgKE2XSkB+80NdrxmpUAnxbYpOs2bsNV9G53laDxxjWUxZiPm3qm8B tKwC+CuUt1Gs7g4fTPpZP+8G5RYZF3/ZBTaWRDvIzYoXSQqU++gXMiZ34QfkpdLj /V6urKdXznnaQLGf0hK3QY5eGF72JpifKeUgBuyCmm45vlDTM4HtqyHXdhsPbOUq MsTvaIyXNa9cwtC1TPczzFxBaJsJQljGVWxxNXZVY7z9Sb9zVJyE9DcI/IYA2X1x kCJzHHLy76BrqgwoovH/I0kDWqYxMmIGor+Fev29NlpGLXB32vDdkw==