Re: [dhcwg] WGLC for draft-ietf-dhc-addr-notification - Respond by September 13, 2023

Ole Trøan <otroan@employees.org> Sat, 23 September 2023 08:08 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-1.213 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, MIME_HTML_ONLY=0.1, MIME_HTML_ONLY_MULTI=0.001, MIME_QP_LONG_LINE=0.001, MPART_ALT_DIFF=0.79, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=employees.org; h=cc:cc:content-transfer-encoding:content-type:content-type :date:from:from:in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version:references :reply-to:subject:subject:to:to; s=prox2023; bh=YS3wzayN0IxATg4H IazyarSR/FJXVxH3RftYxtuIrj8=; b=FLXzwANWiNhEvVkGctH2VcDS6GmTEP/c cGpNs81agQEnH5dYP/vt8I++nhcocO83EBSVGVZWSaVTV9rgtuCjmN71mrkItTbg 8W6uWE3zOdX+U2CLehbDDmOqcTAn0zkDe6zSEIQaoHWelIJuZOeYTlP4BxB7m+Tn sLoByCqC3YDRAqZhKyLiyjspsYC9BYUgbF1GEpfeyApeFQWMnDzDCinlOz5chnKO cRXyN3wl/7ZzehF1en7wnZ2y/Wm9gmSV4qyXh8eg3khBJhH5EYWJ2766vul/R1x9 asqvm382bRTrGLdws9DELg6HhC3mkGxCrrybYmXvAiPJX08eUqg6sg==