Re: [dhcwg] WGLC for draft-ietf-dhc-addr-notification - Respond by September 13, 2023

Mark Smith <markzzzsmith@gmail.com> Mon, 25 September 2023 14:07 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-6.593 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, FROM_LOCAL_NOVOWEL=0.5, HK_RANDOM_ENVFROM=0.001, HK_RANDOM_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_KAM_HTML_FONT_INVALID=0.01, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1695650860; x=1696255660; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=/bZ2zk5qmCV9qi97vendcgZ3o1wO0+gJsWSKfuXDPsE=; b=maR3coxfJ4vIn0T6evtA1h8wdrHgzB2tqhsEuw2u/p7wrz5C2L/TRg0LoGX5iK8XQp PeLFYuOoSBKcDCBixaTAv/Tz6gQaf8tsPg8homlG5ChTgoAFCfRpAfZjR5papYWXziF1 ZuahimKFb9ddzI6T9b6l69NakuKPGT/pIZdSgratMf1t5Qb/ery0Y7bFtSxrX01vN4FD yHZFJ754z0k3Eew2AUu/slFjV0MuyHtzM4iNRlL0bvG2KdRgOTUAb0C64Oo3tCACWZHl s82xmpzI+IpoD6seYEXibph1Xy431B0UM+T/Wki+p1EWbsSFoe5AXzrsVrcVZzIbRzsn WAHg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1695650860; x=1696255660; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=/bZ2zk5qmCV9qi97vendcgZ3o1wO0+gJsWSKfuXDPsE=; b=WwtbfRU9S+/jWTOowBDlMgTHx6q2Iob45WGfQW+jppBVpYUo78g5MQp7goRgrHmiZd vZLUyrLjcj5zVGZ/xpfG1UMIGbWW7A0kSSW5h0c9xwjCxHynuXC6Gm37PZX8kP1z3HM5 s6f+dkrOlA22PWOpW0LmIojFPOEsnSPvrUEm6y60THd+fzwjIhaQfpfqAcv5/54CtcwY PxgPM/IRXrEkNrQw3+QMHwEpVMD6k7jBCrjRAJuovypt+WCyKURB2yaYlz6nUi70F0HI qxyQzMmlsKrq24APVj/b0EaEp6tZE/RFow9QkaZAU9aw18wZ2hWyRb28ZP1GEeVM7sYX gFlg==