Re: [dhcwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption-08.txt

"Bernie Volz (volz)" <volz@cisco.com> Mon, 13 June 2011 12:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=volz@cisco.com; l=5370; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1307969994; x=1309179594; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to:cc; bh=rE04FXA7NVedIMkKiVnD9oFhCqUz4MqgCaYJO0tdXK8=; b=gEQw/T5mzslwsr3tm99DUWjG2/b8/kcTQI0wFynkC9dUnV0pfPV9sPnX q5Uh3vwMcInp3b0bfdLVNKsSzRF/0NPwqXGa8IllqZHYKCOqNnWruhPEY rAeeDNyl11y/zhYwAvxknfbyh8xHt2kkmm2sN9WhjQMibM/Q7iVw6H0DS M=;