Re: [dhcwg] FW: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption-08.txt

Pavan Kurapati <pavan.kurapati@gmail.com> Sun, 05 June 2011 15:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=by3PnjQNe4J0yQXklNUFALBTie1KGEur9Je59srdGf4=; b=JGaZljbpSheKev/Y4U4Eilzh6ZIPZxpRtvwjQzd+NIW7i+7Zst3rrhPwsKb2racTJD vCoRAC2bmzIAIkGFQ8B6rXC/KzSrAlwaAyhHwbR2IoqKC700ZKW0hmNJ55lcTyg5qdsE A2/fAbmNPk5AaQ6It3FzRvFBuYxhaX088dwSg=