Re: [dhcwg] (no subject)

"Bernie Volz (volz)" <volz@cisco.com> Thu, 29 March 2012 16:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=volz@cisco.com; l=5979; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1333039039; x=1334248639; h=subject:references:content-transfer-encoding:from: in-reply-to:message-id:date:to:cc:mime-version; bh=Xu5rsBVVIs05DpkKmL3yDGi307MZ+NG1KGYEvhw4n2o=; b=Og/MYvAZ0T4aVLeZf7fKtW9z3EVyu7+ay2xO49OUP0Mf2QrCs6pKyVrb vpnTsphXBIKN1Y34FiK/LXM2yBWCMJH1/GdAwZXXigOrZyEC1G4NqXZNw 8/0HVM4c5uvB65MxJe0o0e0hMB0WOxE8EnlSRa4szmjC51dzajOgiHF6k 4=;