Re: [dhcwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-client-link-layer-addr-opt-00.txt

"Shwetha Bhandari (shwethab)" <shwethab@cisco.com> Mon, 09 July 2012 18:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=shwethab@cisco.com; l=4369; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1341857795; x=1343067395; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to:content-id: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=bY7PGvbcUicOlob5IzGsQbdTqY097omyI5hbQDw85Ms=; b=OhiXybGA16lf0/0F9hdXLUG9iqJP408aC87y2c433yTR3Zbz1M6rcrim Duj3vOgOsURprhGs9Fe3XL6ZleKPncFCATxKnWuCNgAmQWokpzq7JDcaN rHLjXDRNcMj+0T6tUhr9NB+AmNjGYNhlYO0/w+iTu7OmQZsdNlQEnZ7lq w=;