Re: [Dime] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-korhonen-dime-mip6-feature-bits-01

jouni korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Thu, 11 June 2009 06:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:cc:message-id:from:to :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version :subject:date:references:x-mailer; bh=W0YFPpLPKeRu6Cu4FNteIJSuNmSm6upPYalY4QOHHFE=; b=L9z33Eg0Q0S0qV1lsI/IW7sFpPHoKUskltERszZFdnnl+3h5emeZodaNJEWb+/ZmRd nIBfGOsFuKAdeKqBF10Zs7MXiHb04BtIIgSith/HqQ29UfFN0rFkSTAnVhpELJLLsaZI zEYoiIIa42PNcu2YImeb3vwC/seh9PgHfbpoE=