Re: [Dime] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-korhonen-dime-mip6-feature-bits-01

jouni korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Tue, 16 June 2009 10:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:cc:message-id:from:to :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version :subject:date:references:x-mailer; bh=wgEjzl6nglJwCUBvqiGVyOrolF+LVmoJny80Xf8ezsA=; b=nzxZEVKbOUEAHgAemfJTQb14XXFk4NdhaO6xzOj6uNPR4Qt7gc/nrpm5VR+2v2eKG4 yZaeNCDr82L76DJVIjIz/Fsj23F8eOGMXXBfkq/keSlL1Bjiu5mV8pDIAnnnB52gaLSx 0IAiu9O1ZMwFPCZz2WL6yUsnnE6GAe63FvnBU=