Re: [Din] [T2TRG] [T2TRG/Din] Discussion New draft for draft-hong-iot-edge-computing-00.txt

William_J_G Overington <wjgo_10009@btinternet.com> Tue, 10 July 2018 10:20 UTC

X-RazorGate-Vade: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgedtiedrgeeggddvkecutefuodetggdotefrodftvfcurfhrohhfihhlvgemuceutffkvffkuffjvffgnffgvefqofdpqfgfvfenuceurghilhhouhhtmecufedttdenucgotffhvedqqdeurggukfhmphhorhhtrghntggvucdlvddtmdenucfjughrpeffhfhrvffkjghfufggtgfgkgfrsehtjegttddttdejnecuhfhrohhmpeghihhllhhirghmpgflpgfiucfqvhgvrhhinhhgthhonhcuoeifjhhgohgpuddttddtleessghtihhnthgvrhhnvghtrdgtohhmqeenucffohhmrghinhepghhlohgsrghlnhgvthdrtghordhukhenucfkphepuddtrdduuddtrddufedruddpkeeirdduieelrddvtdekrddujedvnecurfgrrhgrmhephhgvlhhopeifvggsmhgrihhlfedurdgsthdrvgigthdrtghptghlohhuugdrtghordhukhdpihhnvghtpedutddruddutddrudefrddupdhmrghilhhfrhhomhepoeifjhhgohgpuddttddtleessghtihhnthgvrhhnvghtrdgtohhmqedprhgtphhtthhopeeoughinhesihhrthhfrdhorhhgqedprhgtphhtthhopeeojhhhohhnghesvghtrhhirdhrvgdrkhhrqedprhgtphhtthhopeeojhhoohhsrghnghdrhihouhhnsehgmhgrihhlrdgtohhmqedprhgtphhtthhopeeothdvthhrghesihhrthhfrdhorhhgqedprhgtphhtthhopeeofihjghhopgdutddttdelsegsthhinhhtvghrnhgvthdrtghomheqpdhrtghpthhtohepoeihghhh ohhnghesvghtrhhirdhrvgdrkhhrqeenucevlhhushhtvghrufhiiigvpedt
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=btcpcloud; t=1531218020; bh=T0GlvcMRp1AdWX3ZJMRd1SAAkwQawJdpTCM/Uw32YK8=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Cc:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:MIME-Version; b=bVWB53x/PyHW2sGfyNcvugTKak0WqQj0Ev5CB4zZJxMd3EyztUg4ugNBzqq7G8lPloC9IH2F03XXgEik+xjby5tpIJL0JTAgGCDPaAU4gQ9r1ImEy4lrZVhpEGUvqDS206zTUTf2IYC10+goZv4/KPYHXyh7VB8qjoDDBVTVHK8=