Re: [dns-privacy] Multiple DNS requests per packet, multiple packet responses

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Thu, 20 March 2014 12:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=tEhVQ/F7A//8UK5JKPxnM+j6t2psP68SosGyru02Wik=; b=CDKuXNkcldjX0pddVVGhCmoLoWZiAEz0XXqP9ZiTKMFLwjpBI8L43xxhUWRqBg/Shm jbAfdM3bTBAIjQ2DM9yp/W3JdKsimhPkJRoNrCVq/TrEycO0eQEBt++FMKGn/mboKVxg vQO5WpRkUSk1arEcbPpu2Bq8CBtDUJ+KRtmeLUvp4RolrYp6zEBHJvzVhj4N1i40uQ4K 7WccnSzjkfPr60T0zepTlS6EFVRjj1IiBOmBq7SWqu52g4zb6VScVR+QzD/oropggMlQ i/vAWDZf0XjPpXP9rKNwEZ8nAhkYbntKp6alLsMyTU/xNif0qISggf4OTPKRc+Fg5N7i TPig==