Re: [dns-privacy] Multiple DNS requests per packet, multiple packet responses

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Wed, 19 March 2014 18:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=exRwSWeaIro5G7PB1VRYBgeFb3DNuSblndwsyOzcf2A=; b=lshhZ4FSAGSQMVLoFx7Yj83fVZ1jyiEwL3vrJTVe8+P4/8uN1eQePKU9JenjcjdL0B yTXW16BlswFAKDxLusGfhdrPp8JWxDwsAgp6ODj4hR3WYYJwblmBOgLFJvZgopRUeh6w gSwIUIqc0a7xTJOrop4GxSWvgbzQuyQiUN3RhxJDbMobNzPoOkSqLM1cC1mvgl91zyhm eOJWpM7Ad42qphobjolfsf1skwxLxRaVzXn24hVwxyGxQGojvqMQ4wnA+XvoL2Xgb+hW A+fY6fsl681e3OtTtbLb+/7uwIhrlZqVEbV9wW3ltaZX3S15iavybkX5iovBbPvqJRc+ g0rw==