Re: [DNSOP] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-validator-requirements

Brian Dickson <brian.peter.dickson@gmail.com> Wed, 19 October 2022 21:20 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=+2d32EMeP6ZgUyzcxAjkQkoOKJvP1xsMwsmxOFGZGOs=; b=PVtMwYKRnv13gRRGdoZOBIAq3CKMCcPZs1YHXEVpXtpsC0KTAoCs7Y8EW51tK13wMr oOHO6lNFCYvMC5S6Y5o7JonyeRMQb9RUOiSWQLfmZwQHnLSWE6b5ifOeGlddzq2+82yw QMSmpdp5jiHAJWIRkM3RmnmAe7s1chJ3yYZIzx9SdrkFLtplCi0etVdqZasNEFXgZrmP +7M6CxUOarNynRM/YavxWIa19ENGzEj0Y33wUwNYffyYOfc3rAa5uS9coZ1ObenhxWSs MwYQXZgsH0M26Ciob/PBGjiwkSEr+sopw0i1osJJs9IQO9LIo/s5DF6M9Tki9p+AQqmK 2VJg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=+2d32EMeP6ZgUyzcxAjkQkoOKJvP1xsMwsmxOFGZGOs=; b=mUx9tCSUKkWeyg8tx/cvUn693Us4bbNOXHD4sdn1GFQiVmxdFb04fL0WpwL0VTjtca Ub7tZKd1JGs95e33B+KJYW9WGDuDlEMXrzqrOTVfpRZIsS7k8f+xcmVoMZW9mGsdYNqc IzShHDjeYAgfYbFxubb2qiHiMAofOqfNlNF8c3lR0cKTIItWqfF8qzdI5bqkKiGopbsr e2pTlTjKAmT1l6xGnFyXnXVudgEboOv/+Rw8q2XhZmX3C3/lH6brdhN8bPUlcEWn9YUd Zlx+Zt8u5i1+T2fN1mozxOdla16DadMki3q/x8Qsoxa10tW7sF60j7erqTcfF+s4wTPE 78xA==