Re: [DNSOP] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-validator-requirements

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 24 January 2023 15:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=I+5vcqJyfRnY7TUVxNLulenhM3smL3ZRvjsPN61f9qw=; b=K3kM3YiBk8MJ7uXjHA+168CWJ36W7p7km58YvBEXBT0roHI71/hMPHhvo9ppAjifXj OSoTTNeL5FeutRGSsRJxinBAZVgRnEsO8nEvLileQxg9DTRIMCmPmKFjs8VIcL2UUBlz tXqgETYkJV/nPv5nBh09HjrzBNmxjy2TrQAPqZyn2QBNLmkqwI8PoG5syvNqnFige+zl t24LhxqaBkI5+YE5WAvqi7KfHdPHm7TXwQdlP4hfNcElLzfnVv1vJg4O64crPII2SI3w LNySuDZxe9RodIxkSMkI7XSGhCFHBFrI5s7RJWzCP6DU91uXRiFxEjUgT+RAkpvJ4nCO y3rA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=I+5vcqJyfRnY7TUVxNLulenhM3smL3ZRvjsPN61f9qw=; b=OIHFTx2xv/3XpuGWZXNcHB9krDoka/v4HXlUuhtABGRdnfFMf3Az/2gOuYh1CZR/wW MGsBfT5+cawD+tcVqD8G0HFAGGbd8qM9bYvvOuYwg2q/wfBFStcKg25KZeAIIa5jM9fH kTj0reYRkK7egSrqMzIZ7cUt/OsyfMV7vgkjOkCR6ik3gSA9QuWgKQyLSuc2sCn3cbXX dK0eOCO6q6A7OBrgSD8rPT3S9W9FnPLIaSg+87Q3EAEwF576VKqJzuwD69J0sV94k9bv VfTNx8ivcazqcXaHtCyYLlqF3QGr4oluVH9Jx+vmM2Looh47MXcjgqyVz/fFb3Ht+JmW wOTg==
References: <CADyWQ+FwRaSdpSWXBDqCG9ZPNPiG4pGUx37PVtExbqVPr5ZfmA@mail.gmail.com> <65d26b98-e0d6-e69b-10d4-17632451cab6@nic.cz> <CADZyTk=wUydEv4X8KgHe3Mj0cZTmiaR3mjn_Z2n73U-eST-HPA@mail.gmail.com> <f397b7d4-fe4f-6000-5ce5-f2faa7b27b3e@nic.cz> <CADZyTkkdn__VhRRqwKDbNx3ymTR0KJmxoTN9aKMcox-JS=pW_A@mail.gmail.com> <m1wn7gd1ms.fsf@narrans.de> <CADZyTkkGfE2+SOwO-U40-iN3PnH2Cm7aoodDVxyp_rA-_iO8uw@mail.gmail.com> <CADZyTkmNYX4uzhYVChE8f7zQGdUPR2oD6qP7nLuVoeoStEnjJA@mail.gmail.com>