Re: [DNSOP] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-validator-requirements

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 04 January 2023 00:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=1SGKC0VksfQb5jg07IFVuehuHJrYbP/RjnZkZbsUL68=; b=Jya9X4t4fztEq18NA9PJIaGCyU8Wu1glnMqiJ9MzuatBK6t0w4+mjqXDd8pDvQnbPZ dcc7oJyYYq3K+B/6eQ/yuuST25R6FPfVfb93ZLz2/oxNoS7j+eC5+i5o5UJMIv1ozQy7 stTEfgVFGTTcuiWCSodAGiX/DG741QHYzDCLogWJ9idOCN8ZTAVUXbs6w9qEO9sbSv8F xbonw9A4VsOsqPSlkkMoVFCLQT+oZUvEJY1VpEOT7ndZR0XQa3/aGx35Xa9cCb/GPPca TGIMVHnbwnDTBJ4aCKEJ/vtoMPjS8x7UIp6uQbW6sSuAOMhC10Nds6iACuiyAXRbsdFA uh6A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=1SGKC0VksfQb5jg07IFVuehuHJrYbP/RjnZkZbsUL68=; b=WVoyZptIt781Xvb2ev4SN/ZU/0+RO4/MRdgiR5Y+gllrqdskgFA5aCXCA/j3uKuMye /dvSdVs5nwlvJOKzAR/bxeAgutCLL6/whOtm1Cxo3XjlTZ4lxdn3w6ekdNI+TSejq43N KjVFpjhlfeWdydLp6ShfXcnGM2MRDbCxISfn0/waNjsEKn3RyezhEzqMO5n0xE44ovBD cO10OmSPhsnsGQV9TazFqqNYErDThDicsbjykuV3EIXJtzNSE1/JZhIVBU+rSYyaezxD sxExdc+8Dxvo46egJyIO8rIYPrHRLHKa67L+bPODtlT/8ol4Pv+3OttTxjZrxQa3Dhql XFiQ==