Re: [DNSOP] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-validator-requirements

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 25 November 2022 17:26 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.094 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=IkuMRoANDLO4Rcz9rIZfrGG1YZbHVm48omaD/+kOPNY=; b=lGAaKjVLKAP9GoTi+tC3tkUCa6BZzMFdoyrKe4BLoA4BJz0GHNPSFrOTIdFvTw42l1 Lup/JyTQBcnMKldcLI3DTPAI6fYa0JDJetYXrNI6tRzZlwmcObJJNCBb5K7+LsGqqxYo X9J06TlguBW508hWVksN55D/5K9+UCJJ/niamgwCgnq6oNeBHJw/Say7AlFmzEQiEglJ ZBb5fs5DPZWEE7vvuVJxUNhi2OhV+uPtQPAWXHgTLCWvNFmeZqQRnT/T0s2ujR2sz25x PelvP0mAfgyFRx3LYlpyOqyGCySKSLXOGJEG+ufkCAXUipIOTGVBxJ0c37LQ8GUpQJ9s 8OGQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=IkuMRoANDLO4Rcz9rIZfrGG1YZbHVm48omaD/+kOPNY=; b=M3XRoY4hBDgMOQhOO/ebWcqx+pY0icv0WYGcULCmOlczlW12fSH1ErAvPw2LMO3vYs 8sAl19wcNplCqcJENINKkZGRWS8YrbVGmXovFbxXANySeiNxtYUqjWIU0d+1cE1YWmtm egbOn188pMsMYSyY751EvRD4nN/C5c+ym9pXYomQYQYBlbr5wSFtIMatyqGQlnn4RsUx CclpMGrV8Ed33N561ndKQN3vLBw48QcgfPjnAlhiDditiGVZpKp2YCGtL5oVVgTK2a/l gYsrV/iFjeisBq/UmSah1v+wKWfEW3dO24s5zWP32ywishKnC9C+anuFHhgkZdHQ32+P z4QQ==