Re: [dnssd] Pete Resnick's Discuss on draft-ietf-dnssd-requirements-05: (with DISCUSS)

Pete Resnick <presnick@qti.qualcomm.com> Thu, 12 March 2015 02:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1426127182; x=1457663182; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=j9HBP2uqJ836mk9WavWMkpkazoFzFC2vkHjo8mTXiZY=; b=zfqsoZ9e5BZEe2j1oXtet5leWeYMvon12pUf6KxjOftfPS1nqj9m8X4r 0rZBciu5zRFGRcbbCFQpWY94bmPmE5itbGA7Y5VJE1nXa54fbOLjn+Bne verLPUc1WQ/1LDr/O2DxEjTTovdl9alK3Te4MucP1KNdEUcRPz0vRpu9l 4=;