Re: [dnssd] Pete Resnick's Discuss on draft-ietf-dnssd-requirements-05: (with DISCUSS)

Kerry Lynn <kerlyn@ieee.org> Fri, 13 March 2015 22:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=uZ4L+MsVncggvFmLC3GsQ8wVYXIN+oK1Mrj4MhaU79I=; b=SDLDyctghC/Y/JvTvuHmN8VVVORFcGhPz1p3r7jK8TBT9qXE2DnLsGhsUs0S63QBpO 9AY72Xm5fUEApEpHc6TpKfbBxYFhKELl3eMnbpZTPaE/XLDxtV90Escbf4Cs05daAJEF KzICImw2JPCQzWHoXiU462/KJtCk/ii7DXenXz2dUMtbFHxXXPuhqgu6i8zT5eV7AGG3 APBN/WvgjN845P4CPSxQsCyKvVoBnj1BIevv16dmISG+iSrGxLMhA62gclzVCltiI3xE cRkTI1B1lAION2uS+ilEC4QxcLHXmIOtn6uGb14aWM/jnKUoTrsZZK57BsY3dMgSsAyn LOWw==