Re: [dtn] rfc5050(bis) proposed revisions

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Fri, 20 June 2014 19:23 UTC

Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 20:23:05 +0100
From: Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>
To: "Templin, Fred L" <Fred.L.Templin@boeing.com>, "Ivancic, William D. (GRC-RHN0)" <william.d.ivancic@nasa.gov>, "dtn@ietf.org" <dtn@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [dtn] rfc5050(bis) proposed revisions

On 20/06/14 20:16, Templin, Fred L wrote:
> Hi Will,

Have to agree with Fred on the above. Better to keep
relevant discussion focussed here in the run up to the
BoF and if a proposal for a 5050bis isn't relevant then
I don't know what could be.

After the BoF we can figure if something ought be here
or there, assuming there is a "here".

>> Check the lists, there are far more subscribers on
>> dtn-interest the the dtn BOF list.
>
> List administrators have access to the list of subscribers and,
> while I can't say more, I can tell you that the membership of
> this list is not insubstantial.

I doubt that that number needs to be kept secret but in
any case... who cares? :-) The argument above wins and
size doesn't matter in this case.

S.