Re: [dtn] rfc5050(bis) proposed revisions

"Burleigh, Scott C (312G)" <scott.c.burleigh@jpl.nasa.gov> Fri, 20 June 2014 20:18 UTC

From: "Burleigh, Scott C (312G)" <scott.c.burleigh@jpl.nasa.gov>
To: "dtn@ietf.org" <dtn@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 20:18:46 +0000
x-originating-ip: [128.149.137.26]
Subject: Re: [dtn] rfc5050(bis) proposed revisions

Will, I certainly agree that it's unlikely that any decisions on any of these proposed revisions would emerge from conversations on this list, but it seems reasonable to me at least to be open to explaining and discussing them.  Wouldn't you agree that they fall under the heading of "What exactly and specifically should this group be working on if an IETF dtn working group is formed?"  This discussion might be especially helpful for people who may be signed up to this list out of possible commercial interest, who may not be real familiar with all of the technical concepts we've been working with over the past few years.

Scott