Re: [dtn] rfc5050(bis) proposed revisions

"Ivancic, William D. (GRC-RHN0)" <william.d.ivancic@nasa.gov> Wed, 18 June 2014 13:18 UTC

From: "Ivancic, William D. (GRC-RHN0)" <william.d.ivancic@nasa.gov>
To: "Templin, Fred L" <Fred.L.Templin@boeing.com>, "dtn@ietf.org" <dtn@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 13:18:26 +0000
x-originating-ip: [139.88.242.146]
Subject: Re: [dtn] rfc5050(bis) proposed revisions

While I appreciate Scott's work and taking time to write bpv7, I think
this list is not the place to discussion implementations and I think it is
premature to consider these implementations until a working group is or is
not formed (at which point we will know where those discussions should
occur).  For now, IMHO, implementations issues are probably best addressed
on dtn-interest.  Check the lists, there are far more subscribers on
dtn-interest the the dtn BOF list.

Will