Re: [dtn] rfc5050(bis) proposed revisions

"Templin, Fred L" <Fred.L.Templin@boeing.com> Fri, 20 June 2014 19:16 UTC

From: "Templin, Fred L" <Fred.L.Templin@boeing.com>
To: "Ivancic, William D. (GRC-RHN0)" <william.d.ivancic@nasa.gov>, "dtn@ietf.org" <dtn@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 19:16:05 +0000
x-originating-ip: [137.136.248.6]
Subject: Re: [dtn] rfc5050(bis) proposed revisions

Hi Will,

I'm not sure why you say "implementations"; we are talking about
specifications - not implementations. A discussion on the list of
planned changes for RFC 5050(bis) I think is perfectly reasonable
for this distribution.

> Check the lists, there are far more subscribers on
> dtn-interest the the dtn BOF list.

List administrators have access to the list of subscribers and,
while I can't say more, I can tell you that the membership of
this list is not insubstantial.

Thanks - Fred
fred.l.templin@boeing.com