Re: [Eligibility-discuss] Suggestions for nomcom chair selection?

"Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com> Fri, 14 August 2020 20:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=fvVUksItwIZAcVDoAwPOoXZkZzfuMFMXUFohDoXFdK4=; b=c1R9Cu01F9IUeNnYBeFKsZ7dCvSIrAsAKMmfa/04asxHio2wC5k8lVTzUWO0qYtGYs TztgoRStTuvXTJFWhREjqkDkOPUcqwlv7Hp1XijSU41tzcwyOW/4hPEI1JOdhvXAhXRK lluNFZAXRRU0aIQl+qwGUxbDurSrDK22dk1VXmaEccGiDqk0IqHzHJuQK7LOxqYw28Y0 XaqCvC7s6ilR9B8obi4XbWjjuXNbKt74PbESJWqvO4itVbWGs+FEJN2DtwlUcxq5sa16 v4lwVyEEbI2SdUefdYLG/pI1fSmE0Y/DsLJdH3vy3/CExoNx3k9CC6lxEk46518dwAIg quyw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=fvVUksItwIZAcVDoAwPOoXZkZzfuMFMXUFohDoXFdK4=; b=SuFfnSVXx88zYo+vdjMF0ExL+4qKjsF5bp8y/oi1FSf8RrvATYsh0CDdUDSVXZ+nc1 yF6n3aEHHN8wmDNKhvHjfxljmR+Ff7MMjv4V3o2R6AIGbmCrbXp++r2dVnXo3N6TYia0 FL29/HXL+dAj2auNOrk5qphk06iH5IThF/EmtWPPB91uXORoGWjXS4CzMak8/gSdhJp5 1mFFIoMLlKNEDZ9mEu6K+hSsbZbpZJp1LxfoMKB3fYTFUhm97GizoEZlEqU99w43ZVmH iK8BpUwFWIQoZhWN+nEwcb6SNsgxDombg1byCigXZ4vSYJQ7vb2jDlPxtOLG8GnUCzj2 Tbow==