Re: [Eligibility-discuss] Virtual BoF for draft-moonesamy-recall-rev

John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com> Wed, 12 June 2019 08:28 UTC

Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 04:27:52 -0400
From: John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com>
To: Patrick McManus <mcmanus@ducksong.com>
cc: Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com>, eligibility-discuss@ietf.org, Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net>
References: <6.2.5.6.2.20190525144314.0e72bb68@elandnews.com> <6.2.5.6.2.20190601204707.0bf89070@elandnews.com> <D58B591C-9140-4273-AA11-59E2EBD101FE@gmail.com> <6.2.5.6.2.20190611033500.0c619e48@elandnews.com> <065101d52047$d35ea620$7a1bf260$@olddog.co.uk> <CABcZeBOX3PURx57jE1poyBt-VxdbVbcFp-E+eocPMH6fsBq6qw@mail.gmail.com> <1AE7F6A0-F278-42A5-9E55-4DA94A38CB01@cisco.com> <CABcZeBMbGOA09rRVuq2WK6SJ-pK8hAjxgMz5EaBm5-h9RGLk3g@mail.gmail.com> <066801d52053$650ea290$2f2be7b0$@olddog.co.uk> <CABcZeBMzca2JGBMtuURnHp4UomSbkwmLUmaW2OEeMTZF-Wfw3w@mail.gmail.com> <4FF5A2A6-FC52-4C90-9E25-A4A5FDEA4CFA@cisco.com> <9C18B7DC9C307B3DBD8E76BA@PSB> <CAOdDvNrRxibAr4CoidUhSXKuMAOLT+qFQDC81g+nqjnPxeyMZg@mail.gmail.com>