Re: [eman] DRAFT minutes for our meeting at IETF-89

"Mouli Chandramouli (moulchan)" <moulchan@cisco.com> Sat, 08 March 2014 04:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=13161; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1394254767; x=1395464367; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=Tl/fJ6UtmIH3oLRkBo0DUfon6bA9KfZ/4yDcfPOmCk0=; b=BpVCx1KhkT1PBsjxe9n2LOw773TRTx8PYjXbZljM5zfWt87JgRd8v6ih b9h3UnXKbAu8gSXWStdrBIJdD7pG1YKQ1fFAzDDSj7weOZxDidOV5jE12 EXD0ihjp3SGhiKFgilxWHT3MpjhBnccIWmR0C+cOTGBu5Hi8eexFXfGhS I=;