Re: [gaia] draft-irtf-gaia-alternative-network-deployments. Mitar review, question #1: Motivations

Roger Baig Viñas <roger.baig@guifi.net> Thu, 14 April 2016 09:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=guifi.net; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:content-type:in-reply-to :mime-version:user-agent:date:date:message-id:organization :references:subject:subject:from:from:received:received :received; s=dkim; t=1460627266; x=1462441667; bh=B9RdKGvM+V1vPa 4pEooQAB/bGM7eAIUDTSxMi/gmw3k=; b=siHFg27wrXTtkagDDKzh1oNA+8UukJ Z0BD78rLnxZSCheYWPGA9U7V4kTCkbGkG2YZtVREOyT1v42wKaSgjcKXR9P5Y3Qu +sDdO75oltJ/fDmojf41X1qBeFOGzxOxZiO10a4ID8mq/sBWbKp/kzP7/IPpjFPA E63EGiTD1bdPLXrmMVzDPRnIcd9aGCivIipBHzdqMz6Dd/CVL2h7l4ARsw5wvLbE IGImB709X5FtA/2OaQr60eTJsxLopeC+WBnGW9G6P/0VTMlxC+kfNUBR4QVnaerk quleeHxC9IxkmuAEAfd7tCB0xtGFIO4B/kfvTBfh16OAFm68bIqmykNQ==