Re: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process-11

Pete Resnick <presnick@qti.qualcomm.com> Mon, 29 January 2018 18:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1517249549; x=1548785549; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: references:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=XZZBAaK/+eQOuXtFxkpgciQHp3cM72/YWma1F1DVnj4=; b=o2AFOF9k+RuRRHttICXfgmdwKTXovVoxlZxuhpDvstfWGXGYTKpOCtsg OpCAXClLdjVe653usmbWQL2UDz07QgONKID4yA45UOe5NOwBsp3HS0wDH YI+Q1S8VYtuP+rtgIzmrmrxdrAp6CEt3bgFUIEvsa4fzeDK/2SPfSaIE1 E=;