Re: [homenet] APPSDIR review of draft-ietf-homenet-arch-10

David Harrington <ietfdbh@comcast.net> Fri, 20 September 2013 14:22 UTC

Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 10:20:35 -0400
From: David Harrington <ietfdbh@comcast.net>
To: Pete Resnick <presnick@qti.qualcomm.com>, Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1379686904; bh=TTFzlc5at9Lm1xP/MM1Bo4R9zZ8jDfjlg7aUx0GwK5U=; h=Received:Received:Date:Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Mime-version: Content-type; b=ZkFJwxI4TUxzFs9l42pdGTkBRd4rwGJSKEv96dmM3TA1c+2t/JgzKMO3dIPPErfkF 9R8+j1P2xpP8ttTYaTYg5qH31yPMDWv+4AdiUgSkOsQRTMLzXs21+uSWK0wJQ17ZLX 8TlcjqwbahpbWhQlZCYqsKaRZkezFuvCR1oKEs/UPV/G/hk2KMfHe71csHUC6AtnSD 4QYFOzHtFCtVSm261CRap0bTWthC1OdIprLd+97plkV05AQVbyKu6kAkNP6BkOX/Nu J6/YHar6OgTun9x+H9NOWJqKoEZMU6xznfgdO2yUn4OEgSMgthJADCuU0N6E/HZhh4 39awXduTCfhxw==