[homenet] Updates to Homenet Architecture Principles doc

Ray Bellis <Ray.Bellis@nominet.org.uk> Thu, 12 June 2014 12:20 UTC

DomainKey-Signature: s=main2.dk.nominet.selector; d=nominet.org.uk; c=nofws; q=dns; h=X-IronPort-AV:X-IPAS-Result:Received:Received:From:To: Subject:Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:Date:Message-ID: Accept-Language:Content-Language:X-MS-Has-Attach: X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:x-originating-ip:Content-Type: MIME-Version; b=wFJP5u32qZsgY2exkx3VgeJIidPJGR8Z1ShoPimoP+hj1A1u1oN5cWBC 2KzbvoO7HQOZbKmmghhQjcL/eAS/EQ0ldf8pooS36F83kR81SUgxNbHWt INWEX48Gq1zQidBQQbv6VNG5WDKKRDYRb0lewpb8YBLZ3Ksotd1WCw0Jx ulmLY/dLozU3ZfhmCqHVF4mkNyfqrOK6N4KodzZNrSkjO2N+FlcLa1jzG iN6hmB9Cjvrns0KAS2Xenw13sEgnh;
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=nominet.org.uk; i=@nominet.org.uk; q=dns/txt; s=main2.dkim.nominet.selector; t=1402575618; x=1434111618; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version; bh=gJUXLEFEpr61jeitlkWd+5vadn1pCFhMzhdcSDk9Cys=; b=F4+nbPTcQsEXWjY3Ox+Z3EByTSLbQOIaP8wqwQ8aAAXuTNJoEQXeEAcA cQAUVCXu3AfQsGnzHWx98UuPCe01tUKzg4lKzhXFDviCyTDIAThUL7lZN MTIOsl4faUDsT26oGKOlTJ5U7Hu+HntcB6K27o3zy12fOFpY+ivlVIqMY UtPEQ//xkwJANETpCxF1v7vBxUYFeg+zlIyd3S/0MV8Jg6KHE4CZFnY7R Mg5bQwObqfXN0TfD9GtXunDGrp5G0;