Re: [homenet] Updates to Homenet Architecture Principles doc

Ray Hunter <v6ops@globis.net> Sat, 14 June 2014 13:44 UTC

Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 15:44:26 +0200
From: Ray Hunter <v6ops@globis.net>
To: Tim Chown <tjc@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
References: <BEB843C7-EB1D-486A-A9A1-B99D48775D33@nominet.org.uk> <85F978F4-1293-4F9E-B5C7-068F95A0B626@nominet.org.uk> <CAKD1Yr2mzZOvCDwyyEZHef1rk5PAxtNZRVRys43SXnD=gVxLBA@mail.gmail.com> <143C7553-11D4-41A9-910E-FAD26F484635@fugue.com> <CAKD1Yr0hr8Pa_QU_9mjRjbxffQ=mdgOWYSQUyLc5ewkpuf5OmA@mail.gmail.com> <F08A2136-E88F-4785-BE01-14D386B9C2D9@fugue.com> <CAKD1Yr1nhnvG2H_9eeW-Dono3cZqYaxMZaCR1vcueOQgW4xqYQ@mail.gmail.com> <E66DDB31-C318-4025-BF8A-15F2336A2A08@fugue.com> <B289FE60-E0C7-4D3B-BE21-3C7109FAC69C@ecs.soton.ac.uk> <EMEW3|c9eee95ab0d06c016200d4557ca869f9q5CFPa03tjc|ecs.soton.ac.uk|B289FE60-E0C7-4D3B-BE21-3C7109FAC69C@ecs.soton.ac.uk>