Re: [homenet] New Version Notification for draft-howard-homenet-routing-comparison-00.txt

Don Sturek <d.sturek@att.net> Fri, 13 January 2012 17:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=att.net; s=s1024; t=1326474840; bh=1DetjJxmMHj/M2hIs2vQgHYwvOUU7azkIcyTuK/Ahgo=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:CC:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; b=QUn5fJr6fEJ240bwDRLUrYEcCWTP+1qe5UNRqfY/bT56g97PKXHkOdVcV4n5qMTYlFtYEGNoYDP0/C9InNH+tpfyGJtXBs0vqLMIl8ywdgMUN5A5MFPYIN7/ljLkWdHLrXmKnF8cCz3pIpmk14v70KoW9+x6k25F0dsgbb6lbW4=
X-YMail-OSG: FIDiaxkVM1nHXyDOw4rV.dU.s72HlZWnODlJ.mzexTtB9.3 ZHL0.1IwJsnK2459DexTGAQjW9YBsYCLRhcF8zBb8j9gpAmQ2txHDlvl1U_r 4pudfa5fLMfVGpDOBu2avshF.sB0AFKyDRjqZur6F89edhIYe5gF69a3a2iT 8cbMtspIHGY.Pr0qQsZrD5Q_XSBNyTofHv8kCVgkE_QwD4Vh_KEzmzShby_R x1oJ2Sklh1_i7smi7NRZoVYG3bL6mCWW6fYSPW0kY3DqRrtJuH8upx0oqUPr 50Ksy0UpFohDdeHV9mzvbPfnp0r2Gz5tg3kTxdddyugGy5xSB3CWsjJ21fga Vt4nI46TJYchqhmmUHz47gW1yuL2au8Q9mBkNFVrZsoApSbvG9Ns2gLdz38t xA6GGkcpJgAnGLvMXmGzyx33.T_QHwc6GktV11FhOXcN0.u6EhCpbK5GVCx0 -