Re: [Ianaplan] Review of draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response-01

"Richard Hill" <rhill@hill-a.ch> Sat, 25 October 2014 10:24 UTC

From: Richard Hill <rhill@hill-a.ch>
To: Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com>, Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in>, ianaplan@ietf.org
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 12:27:23 +0200
Subject: Re: [Ianaplan] Review of draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response-01

Many thanks to both Alissa and Eliot for this.

I largely (not not entirely) agree with Alissa's comments, and I almost entirely  agree with Eliot's proposed dispostions.

Here is where I differ from what Eliot has proposed.

Re "We will contintue to coordinate with ICANN regarding those changes", I would propose  "We will continue to coordinate with the IANA functions operator (at present ICANN) regarding those changes", or something along those lines.

Thanks again and best,
Richard