Re: [Ianaplan] feedback regarding the combined proposal

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Sun, 09 August 2015 12:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3372; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1439124119; x=1440333719; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:mime-version: in-reply-to; bh=lgU+BO6Q6QIiB8sfTfE1QUJi5N78MD82tEJOrb/S71c=; b=le4j7ZZ9y1QSciCJirXAwzW3Y/UgcjygfJ7bUFcRDS6AMpC+vOtGditn /YSiT1Hk4faV1pfDx1Ygef3tHfiwTx/LqfgxHzTly/Fgnff1vxFPSXzqm FL4+1+iMAB2T91milGaiq+vXY4vgqvcm3P3m7KXkNuSwhaS6TQCcgQwxG s=;