Re: [Ideas] Your Input requested: Charter Proposal New Version

Padma Pillay-Esnault <padma.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 09 August 2017 04:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=DWNRYnxk9xLQLwyzar/eE3S4Tic4Sd6fwXqtC9CTTbs=; b=GFHON8abxuQ8Fwj5IXUnC8Eg4M8NyxzAKgxhhmNDIaL19NGoUxpWC7jNWJae9c0X3u 5/dv4Nk9gCIKWQf4LLPwyUiMJgxMDMfrEgT1QoZDeYIGyaO3grM09R3lZp2M5Jzts5Ys T9rbUJD56NXDrDFMyevrb5gvhWrAKCE4KtYY3d/01mOWoMoyVLXjtSD15c2OaDwaHdd4 EtwUQpKE3DvmbEwdDAmHO5ELT9OwNzuYRfxK6RKLYDrXpaQ88ncuWDoTC6bILRaw5+Ui qyH7BHcymKeoBlmZmum250InDNyOamyIQKJyJprulqI8BQqgBEvEiw/P3W8/gifXtIDf ZqYg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=DWNRYnxk9xLQLwyzar/eE3S4Tic4Sd6fwXqtC9CTTbs=; b=aCSWBxOF90rZuB+gefw8bKsuOOe7wvFw05VFR/U50I3+FnN2qSbGZ+kcCEE7L3w3Xn KSHaOs+GIvbFz41ukSG7q4/M5JbmTkW9eAk6oKz1ZE2wB03ihqWfGKnM1T753LP7PzaP +r09sNw9pc1aO5htrkfCDniEOSlVZbfeusopBO01MJWFZ53O2R9UX73sz+uaDYJnH2Yq F1tsbFZ2ZAqshkOdvB33ZzW81OrC6QWS51bfFOgvKKGdisht59ndxOnSjQffMSxifSrY GJ7ts86LAR199jHRBvdltUGMiMePgZLvYJEoHvaqSzkTXqz3jDjkccWBWIExY0gZ3NjB +yEw==
References: <CAG-CQxpxDXxLXdu0a2GdBRfTFLM_C+jqCz58HoNim52C7Yzr8g@mail.gmail.com> <CALx6S35qzym9quRRdv-TFDJW-hRXe+iGi8Db5T16JD8mExbr4w@mail.gmail.com> <CAG-CQxoWTrhhTD7gOyceDn+WEKqDfa11rqv2810Hdg028z4Ygg@mail.gmail.com> <644DA50AFA8C314EA9BDDAC83BD38A2E0E0ED16F@SJCEML703-CHM.china.huawei.com> <EC7A99B9A59C1B4695037EEB5036666B026FED52@SJCEML702-CHM.china.huawei.com> <644DA50AFA8C314EA9BDDAC83BD38A2E0E0ED3A0@SJCEML703-CHM.china.huawei.com> <EC7A99B9A59C1B4695037EEB5036666B026FF77B@SJCEML702-CHM.china.huawei.com>