Re: [Ideas] Your Input requested: Charter Proposal New Version

Shreyasee Mukherjee <shreya@winlab.rutgers.edu> Fri, 11 August 2017 15:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=winlab-rutgers-edu.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=MAHX4Z8DOU/xSiWHWUS9gJHWdEocL/oi7hsCEyZ8ZXo=; b=yH7umnIsGmiZXNscjh4cnWL2SP5UAb7xUPwIv+TMClZKRAe2Tmy4hj+WOzW5PLIGqI L2K+F8VbP2dLpxSeg7JyWzqeCTA7E8xJohqa5ESyfaihKcs0phihOAcU9H+p9x2MFg24 vf0lYBjm8y3PSZOGOOqo5cs6Xa0NjIyUsaBjkEShHQdprTdbTDSsyImJHfmfJqSPtn0J AFnIvABxTXXxYS8uI9GbxKGTxi0b3YGlVGZ9KM0nNnA0uxdYe1gcFYxT0TECQOX2BggU lOH6kqEnXmC2FnPLkm8zsIg9R3JgubXbwtNA3qb6b/tL7JJrp6zRhB1n0xRa3sxOJeFn LSsw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=MAHX4Z8DOU/xSiWHWUS9gJHWdEocL/oi7hsCEyZ8ZXo=; b=etP/GPSooecVmKp6v0gx4+KWKWRPkCtm7Gvr0vCYsSFsYpHWV80GDkY55SZn4u4kJY C988+OHlGaAsljHTYNoVv6udEWfaVuOzeQQrDpJ5ZcRjdl//P480fCpDOVsR234wY08x UDEfaFaf1z/uOIbE3oh9gHsme2CGtPQOZXewpAoAGnNdmx6/vIqoxHAgV95J8aeku5MZ sjRoLNdl6Ahfi3pX6e8QFkOFaMGIu0tsYoVgLm1rBayk8tdPpEx2rrzTgvvJad1MziJo TjA65K1bAPEMcsmBXCTMabCdsr1iw5/pPLdhNqvZfM/tUGeJD552FgWIrfXYMky1mcYp FPTQ==