Re: [Ideas] Your Input requested: Charter Proposal New Version

Padma Pillay-Esnault <padma.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 14 August 2017 19:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=459E2PSVOvA7+rDBVRM1Qc+klGjx+dI3D5ZqMfyggWo=; b=Agyp7NKFNqhoFS2wbIC6z4sonK7Hac8mdz2IBi2NPuVMUNSAfKL6ImTpb6dq0ucKdM hdWJDZFHoP6BwTr65x9X8Txjb28U0xIT3Iz4I4fsvAww1eEXPQcDOSXb3hNeCQnBMLhZ NacxBC60L/BcvF2NTgsSU70h8bN/np5rwlq2oOQa/SwrZZCc25WWNwdXlIZa3WKVqaLn sBQwImgp/AlNUFo7J3YQabuqLSYdA8gHiBTgmkQVHWwWMtf5lO6pZKs02ErV2IwZZa1N LBS/qTl6KQFLfb6vS/mwQW1frZiivsB3spnhlbVKJesOwihDKev6e6leUoG3dHOrklVr dlww==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=459E2PSVOvA7+rDBVRM1Qc+klGjx+dI3D5ZqMfyggWo=; b=sfWEicOwcSmpP4MGuWz9oKbhnhqL8oBUrp54qLtAQg+dlO7JuwRJi6bbIVJRhURtnp 3zYOC/nGXLFIUHZEh3jH6iWCKhpAVbbNIQEWjpts7l8J71BfY9CwsZyNaFKXsKwsBKu/ H+yeHjHsbPDW5J0RyEkD2KjgcY0zW52nLVjGW3fVRpeJ39wXGHxZ1nvpFtlUWeUIJ+sT EUQ3edxewXUvWW7kW83KUI0XZhdCqbqPUJpbI2SDhl3aInbGyvSCz8RxHGcGpMd2EGTm 0zLDZPXJ3ZzkGnTxJUGW1O0euXRY7b4BFBJrRHyWPTAEKmjtHbFPbUh08bBLagMYVuyw 3xOA==