Re: [Idr] Adoption of draft-l3vpn-legacy-rtc-00 as IDR WG document?

"Arjun Sreekantiah (asreekan)" <asreekan@cisco.com> Thu, 17 November 2011 02:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=asreekan@cisco.com; l=3444; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1321495487; x=1322705087; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to:cc; bh=yqkEnHGGdnkW+nyfMNlAHrh/CKphQlS94RdipMPX2Lc=; b=MpwvPVE6g/MurIL9GuhQaAzrvvKo9v8AO7+ydYuwXoApbT+WoF/AhPl4 e0hHuCJb/o5zHvlahksL+iBHe1vg7KdSM7M5g6eoQVhlgJURjFT8q1gSR 34ZqX3QWR5UKHdUn43F1iaoBMsMXmGcqIc2UuSWWGMv07MYarpSTkuejs I=;