Re: [Idr] Adoption of draft-l3vpn-legacy-rtc-00 as IDR WG document?

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Mon, 21 November 2011 18:03 UTC

Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 19:03:37 +0100
From: Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net>
To: "Tomotaki, Luis M." <luis.tomotaki@verizon.com>
Cc: "idr@ietf.org" <idr@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Idr] Adoption of draft-l3vpn-legacy-rtc-00 as IDR WG document?

Hello Luis,

Many thx for your answer. One follow-up question as I am really keen to
know ...

> As a carrier, we continue to work towards improving the overall
> experience of our customers in these legacy PEs.

How does support of legacy RTC on the PE helps to improve the overall
experience of your customers ?

If anything I would assume this helps your core infrastructure, but
customers should never see any change in experience with or without
legacy RTC enabled.

Best regards,
R.