Re: [Idr] Adoption of draft-l3vpn-legacy-rtc-00 as IDR WG document?

Pedro Marques <pedro.r.marques@gmail.com> Wed, 16 November 2011 22:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=bwKyTNk8/9yzttJJkesFU/O3IQraeyLit5yE8EBCbGE=; b=gHhYwlkMPmW8HA3rHN1iZUkB74PKauzyTBYBP8xt6Lff0HJ/+enpty9oqwYxKk5xre qCefHEmjSo+kMRfM8JRSOmvGeoOUw/oxL/jC4gmRpThnCGKU5ARMAEbViX36xKqemopv UYrH+rG4N9PJZ2LTA3snbrhKfoJ+WkxuvZpEY=