[Ieprep] Fwd: Re: WG Review: Recharter of Internet Emergency Preparedness (ieprep)

"James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com> Thu, 02 November 2006 18:48 UTC

Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 12:48:04 -0600
To: ieprep@ietf.org
From: "James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com>
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=3770; t=1162493286; x=1163357286; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jmpolk@cisco.com; z=From:=22James=20M.=20Polk=22=20<jmpolk@cisco.com> |Subject:Fwd=3A=20Re=3A=20WG=20Review=3A=20Recharter=20of=20Internet=20Emergency= 0A=20=20Preparedness=20(ieprep) |To:ieprep@ietf.org; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3DueMwp1DoXJMqc1X1E/9a1kPsm3Q=3D; b=Z6qyd4icamGqSTGnmNOjZANSnU5D7ZmjF/ahX0GKgwBU26ve8cpn3fbIaFN4Zl9xo8mdsSOs u3WybkiEvB//JCu2ern6t4Lq7puE8yFpYx7RobzWFBo/9ed8P0fEdjty;