[Ieprep] Re: WG Review: Recharter of Internet Emergency Preparedness (ieprep)

Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com> Sun, 05 November 2006 02:35 UTC

From: Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 16:04:59 -0800
To: Brian E Carpenter <brc@zurich.ibm.com>
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=2472; t=1162694153; x=1163558153; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim4002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=fred@cisco.com; z=From:Fred=20Baker=20<fred@cisco.com> |Subject:Re=3A=20WG=20Review=3A=20Recharter=20of=20Internet=20Emergency=20Prepare dness=20(ieprep); X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3D7ntxOs3hN0dFnHM0/9c9SyPH49I=3D; b=FIVE4OuBrDz2DWKa1AuHwpdOtteA4lNjIVacy8YZwq3txVl6b332CMebrm8E/fZKoBhW0U1O PY5DmbvkEXD+vW8boKSp+vcuCZRh91KSQE4OTQjs/X4YiEmamYAnTYB5;