Re: Author disclosures and conflict of interest

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Thu, 24 April 2014 20:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=bK7NHlcVQLe2z2NGffXRsGjT0fDontYSm0HzkOjnaDE=; b=mdWm2NMMx6QkN9X0HYO5X11JnDDQUuhBgbwrOGg7ib6t7uqhZ9glKWBQGuEb5Yc8gg 16pBMrzODaIpLdPwqC8p6ec9Wq5hv0z/7CZ1+7tBk2V15AR3vw0mMyPWVoTOfT1pQQMr aH0pqy3CmStIvRMMGTxEsXyPaRXJmy86xE7HEFb8ioHvPVdbd4dWBWXE7aapzp8l4Mnc w4RidvbeJkR3KJNa+JUEAWJXgx30+x2P/Rrqp+OluKCqEwmSRgVQPGNT9b7uXDb25VSj pegXxGXLHvLZNVK9149qWDNN5lEIDYGbdrdnmA5ayIzceom7TpeEUgbNZwTnPQeezU0w oMIw==