Re: I-D Action: draft-balaji-mpls-lawful-intercept-thru-label-dis-00.txt

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Tue, 31 July 2012 11:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=QUG35toM/55YkdmB1VgEwo/PSHRaERZqB0KGYoc1Y4M=; b=pn/Hcel1oZXv3M+7jL0iRQtYvvYUNWVBdmIXhe6SujXqGKxwBTkT6hSM/bXQn0hP9Y roY/WnrPWmWWZ/prpj9v/BB9gepfQqrgJibmu9SeqQ2jmSrp49xH/6BVN037tZGLYi/1 /2YfFpdC2LjY5NI9v7Rqb4bBgRlEYOPfqWo5dVAIv/BGdcFw85g3CIxxRMAd27p5tXzc bbR6g9xJ1d13tyi72jmiziLi6DdK4EBo51j5gxTYcOvnsMkAWHLOGpifsL5x2PcMMNRs 6i9Zlg7UzvAiiIx6r61H6nYJQ1QJdpL9ESH2sWDlFDYyUtUmw34680OtTPjYXlQWTHOk UIvQ==