Re: United Nations report on Internet standards

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Fri, 27 March 2020 22:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1585348486; x=1585953286; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References:In-Reply-To: Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; bh=GwkZYMfV WmiJvI1omjnBehE8gpbxHmM9oIJgD1g+DZ8=; b=wq7t7ofNX9w0E9CfnIwhZKMV XBVxFbf3TrHqRfkY9LXnjAScVtmPddM3ORKOen2QfOFN2WH9aVaIywoTYh2SYx1D JZQaJ4qH3vaKmRT2WPSfPRSygHJh5mlju27u03kHq7hIObt8XPQTGPulZVueLdT9 LRsWnLqidMWzRydfMi0=