Re: Will mailing lists survive DMARC?

Douglas Otis <doug.mtview@gmail.com> Wed, 30 April 2014 01:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to; bh=krRXzcjGRu66rqR/2nqJS8xdfgkF5hTs57ofzrOz7Pw=; b=K25KPpSPeVjDjFvXEEJWMyNhxmOTC4zP5uUs68B4KCwoQLlbJEUFdFgKPefSNsWSfh rqVKysA4PbCyB8gop8qOpLaUrFmWjWSrtQBhEOEOfk+sIH9RA2fSu3AeUn/1Zwc0BYF4 078KGNlUv4i2afpAvf3qJWAxkR9iYLA32huN2tn9iIB60W3H9m15Yrx5fR+Cd6KJz1bt q98pe5DSI92PWT7ami41Ejey8UevKJwGGWE0wxOrlGVkzQhMdcA6ZufTTGfzJO9t2+UZ rZXt41ahhpkKeLrsE89bLAha9A4uyHoU1MhFJyY3HBERk2YsDBaIQbiR6DU9bT0X4faG XekA==