Re: IETF Challenges

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Sun, 03 March 2013 20:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=kQ5o96M9zQbMU11iuArVO2YZ3jg5aoIL2IFTKiu/Hlo=; b=ZCyx9/eyAp/8BJpG7tdXJRil8uuF11Z/l7po6v0kmCdmWxYIznvJNLlPaW5HOyvxA3 CCVrhPg6LFSl0yix+pjLRq18nsVsvXAc937acPAbd8sMkDmBksWHKNKzv3Z+EDcnotGy dwZ28Ygyu0mNWUfm7feFrGhgTE4yQ9Gqt/Oix2HcWXxWHVQaBi8BQSeola3YgUybMOBs DlVBnBwNdfv0rcaMMacbeuU3LXws1uSbf+e5RCGrs8DLlXIxzZhRsXd1j/70z4ELmdMH BGfQqTLaLoDQil7yGLc8DsOb5h+fOWXq9fXkmGt9vUzzk3ukVGEzUBkEuX4u/h+f6RH2 y0mQ==