Re: IETF Challenges

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Sun, 03 March 2013 21:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=0RcCoj8HpVCVmFtq8RNbf9TczX8lOHImh+8k/IQX6po=; b=0PO85AJDMmQfIP/Yj/6bu3gapiahzGGcp8Fz2NBvIJvGkVDAiveNlOHhpRJm/m+JUp IPOUz2k9r/dTOqlAPC0sOECBnauanQ4iyLkwhCih3XZZvj6KziQJvLS/1dIPmx+csGOk KIhz2YTviBWhpxmoMvP1yNhusqBJRUac1vVIxyiU6NmcFsFV5Yv2UZOPoh+pGRhF9SR2 Nts6Mk/gdkBBIu0sshn+UC5wRTzj/Beqj7tc4L+jQcv6iEVl1E9OJLzEn+GUkvqcz2qn DoTKU+GsetByMJUuC02gmSrx3B9hNQR/DY1wFw7mnAXLqHcQnOwiUtNzrUyHdaDd+rSU N4WA==