Re: IETF Challenges

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Sun, 03 March 2013 20:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=/Y36V79x3bsLFvsuxdLVO5irbUQmP2TPqmMwDiYKdZU=; b=cLCmXjdmbqHkjDeu6XCN2VoM7360Aa/0uKWbLynEAVVpJBW3DH88pFKBigBKdTtsM5 +sjZc7Gbn+TYsCTHuRM9ylcgqXDqoGO18sdEAN+OXsTzZ9Tovig5fbz9pJp8q8yK5N1n SMM40tgGsxz6OiLlARpC0cEGpZVwTvCZw91jM6EPRXzKEutGCFOkYAhM1eoG5/ITsG8Z hd+B5gZOnnNEZyoAXZto6UzYDZAYKHEo/lZy70JL1EHO8w52issTG2/I/gyzuGm+A6+V 2DxYkNpEMnzhUzN+peCZ9RQGwd7UbHCAOmlwL9BUvQfSiyHxW08zrq+BFL+eCwNpe19J skYQ==